- Referenced in 36 articles
- models are proposed independent of the object geometry, object pose, and illumination. From these color ... shape invariants into a unified high-dimensional invariant feature set for discriminatory object retrieval. Experiments...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- everyday perception, extracting from its high-dimensional sensory inputs-30,000 auditory nerve fibers ... Here we describe an approach to solving dimensionality reduction problems that uses easily measured local ... metric information to learn the underlying global geometry of a data set. Unlike classical techniques...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- this century old issue about spectrum-geometry relationship is provided. Novel algebraic graph learning score ... encode high-dimensional physical and biological information into intrinsically low-dimensional representations. The proposed ... predict biomolecular macroscopic properties from the low-dimensional graph representation of biomolecular structures. The proposed ... virtual screening. It also indicates that spectral geometry or spectral graph theory has the ability...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...