- Referenced in 33 articles
- rank methods for high-dimensional elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems. We consider elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...