- Referenced in 5 articles
- Moreover, its other features, such as high-dimension, small sample, high noise etc., intensify this...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- distribution on Rp, even in high-dimensions. We provide a comprehensive treatment...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- PGEE: Penalized Generalized Estimating Equations in High-Dimension. Fits penalized generalized estimating equations to longitudinal...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- used to transform the data with high-dimension, such as DNA or protein sequence, into...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package pvclust: Hierarchical Clustering with P-Values...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- CoSaMP: Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Joint and Individual Variation Explained (JIVE) for integrated...