- Referenced in 1654 articles
- portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations ... much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- algorithmical ideas in combination with high performance computational techniques. FEATFLOW is designed for the following...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic ... programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- scientific computing. They are generally considered highly productive, but lacking in performance. This paper presents ... Julia, a new dynamic language for technical computing, designed for performance from the beginning...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- wide range of modern high-performance computers. Intended to be the successor to LINPACK...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- performance analysis of computational models on high performance computers...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- resources from all across the High Performance Computing community in order to build the best...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- portable, implementations of algorithms on high-performance computers. The model implementation provides a portable...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus on automated solution ... comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- facing the Linear Algebra and High Performance Computing community due to the introduction of multi ... developing applications that can achieve both high performance and portability across a range ... scalable yet highly efficient software framework for Computational Linear Algebra applications...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Engine, a library of source code for computing in the fields of mathematics, graphics, image ... cores. The engine also supports high-performance computing using general purpose GPU programming (GPGPU). SIMD...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- version for use on high performance vector computers are discussed. An overview is given...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Gaalop – high performance parallel computing based on conformal geometric algebra. We present Gaalop (Geometric ... algebra algorithms optimizer), our tool for high-performance computing based on conformal geometric algebra...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations on multivaraiate polynomials ... rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... further enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- framework for building a variety of computing applications in science and engineering, including astrophysics, relativity ... such frameworks to support multi-platform, high performance applications across diverse communities. We then describe ... complete rewrite of earlier versions, which enables highly modular, multi-language, parallel applications ... advances in computational science, such as interchangeable parallel data distribution and high performance IO layers...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Before a calculation can be performed on a parallel computer, it must first be decomposed ... used at most of the major parallel computing centers around the world to simplify ... that high performance is obtained. Chaco has contributed to a wide variety of computational studies...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- IPython provides a rich architecture for interactive computing with: A powerful interactive shell. A kernel ... projects. Easy to use, high performance tools for parallel computing...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- Octave is a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient ... linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments using a language that...