- Referenced in 54 articles
- High-Order Schemes for Navier-Stokes Equations: Algorithm and Implementation Into FDL3DI. A spectrum ... order filtering schemes are developed. The spectral properties of the differentiation and filtering schemes ... choose proper filter coefficients. Special high-order formulas are obtained for differentiation and filtering ... incorporating an explicit fourth-order Runge-Kutta scheme...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- ECHO: a Eulerian conservative high-order scheme for general relativistic magnetohydrodynamics and magnetodynamics. We present ... ECHO, based on an Eulerian Conservative High Order scheme for time dependent three-dimensional general ... existing GRMHD and GRMD schemes yield an overall second order at most. Moreover, our goal ... solver for Einstein’s equations. Various high order reconstruction methods are implemented...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- spatial discretisation is performed with high-order compact schemes, and a FFT based constant-coefficient...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- hyperbolic-parabolic conservation laws. High order (HO) schemes are attractive candidates for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- routines which construct efficient, high-order stochastic numerical schemes. The MAPLE package, which is called...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Hypersonic Flows: I. AUSMPW+Scheme. In order to overcome some difficulties observed in the computation ... flows, a robust, accurate and efficient numerical scheme based on AUSM-type splitting is developed ... application of AUSM-type schemes for high-speed flows, such as pressure wiggles near...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Riemann solver, the fifth-order-monotonicity-preserving interpolation (MP5) scheme, and the hyperbolic divergence cleaning ... magnetic field. This choice of schemes has significantly improved numerical accuracy and stability, and saved ... show the advantages of using the high-order scheme by comparing with results from...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- storage-efficient scheme to approximate and represent tensors of possibly high order. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- integration of ODEs by means of high-order Taylor methods. This paper revisits the Taylor ... given order plus adaptive selection of order and step size at run time. The package ... limitations of these kind of schemes. For instance, it is not suitable for stiff systems...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- based GPU-accelerated integrators using compact high-order schemes. NLSEmagic is a package ... highly efficient program. The codes utilize a fourth-order (in time) Runge-Kutta scheme combined...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Lines-Transpose): Kernel based high order “Explicit” unconditionally stable scheme for nonlinear degenerate advection-diffusion ... this paper, we present a novel numerical scheme for solving a class of nonlinear degenerate ... convolution. In such a framework, a high order weighted essentially non-oscillatory methodology ... time is realized by using the high order explicit strong-stability-preserving (SSP) Runge-Kutta...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- arbitrary functions using high-order compact finite difference schemes is presented. Tenth-order accurate compact...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- plasma become disparate. We develop a numerical scheme that significantly improves the accuracy and robustness ... code called wham that converges at fifth order. We avoid (1) field-by-field decomposition ... formalism, by maintaining high-order accuracy in smooth monotonic flows. Our scheme performs the proper ... source terms. We demonstrate that the scheme is robust in strong shocks, very accurate...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran ... purpose Lisp dialects are Common Lisp and Scheme. Lisp was originally created as a practical ... automatic storage management, dynamic typing, conditionals, higher-order functions, recursion, and the self-hosting compiler...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- currently available. A two-step Eulerian solution scheme is used with these meshes. The first ... available. CTH can model elastic-plastic behavior, high explosive detonation, fracture, and motion of fragments ... high explosive detonation. The Jones-Wilkins-Lee equation of state is available for modelling high ... material interfaces. It uses second order convection schemes to flux all quantities between cells. This...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- background is mainly focused on high-order (WENO) schemes for multi-fluids, multi-phase flows ... over complex geometries. To this purpose a highly modular, object-oriented application program interface ... from standard 2003) have been stressed in order to represent each fluid dynamics “entity...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- derivative time-stepping schemes based on Taylor series conditions. High-order strong stability preserving...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- identically to that of the Godunov first-order upwind method. Then we incorporate GFORCE ... straightforward unsplit manner, resulting in linearly stable schemes that have the same stability regions ... methods are applicable to general meshes. The schemes of this paper share with the family ... numerical fluxes in the framework of high-order finite volume WENO methods for multi-dimensional...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- least one order of magnitude, and a new cache management scheme. Furthermore, we apply ... solving. We show that these techniques are highly beneficial, especially on large structured instances, such...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Kernel compression time stepping schemes for fractional differential equations. High-order accurate, adaptive, kernel compression ... fractional differential equations. The schemes are high order accurate, error controlled and fully adaptive...