- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PDELab, an extensible C++ template library for finite...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 798 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ESPResSo is a highly versatile software package for...
- Referenced in 1618 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Direct evaluation method in computational electromagnetics (DEMCEM) package...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- scuff-em is a free, open-source software...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SEMCAD X: 3-D full-wave electro-magnetic...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SG is an unstructured simplex mesh OpenGL display...