- Referenced in 1 article
- HiCMA: Hierarchical Computations on Manycore Architectures. The Hierarchical Computations on Manycore Architectures (HiCMA) library aims ... sparsity of the matrix operator. Data sparse matrices arise in many scientific problems ... applications) and are characterized by low-rank off-diagonal tile structure. Numerical low-rank approximations...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Scotch 3.1 User’s Guide. The efficient execution...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- An extension of Chebfun to two dimensions. Chebfun...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- ASKIT: an efficient, parallel library for high-dimensional...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- STRUMPACK - STRUctured Matrices PACKage - Fast linear solvers and...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- George is a fast and flexible Python library...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- HODLRlib is a flexible library for performing matrix...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- H2Lib is an open source software library for...