- Referenced in 264 articles
- Club of Rome’s Limits to Growth. Originally designed for batch processing on mainframe...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- million sequences during the past year. This growth in sequences has prompted an extension...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- relation, so that they converge with the growth of the preference information. Moreover, the method...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- sequential patterns efficiently by prefix-projected pattern growth. Sequential pattern mining is an important data...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- will discuss future avenues of work and growth opportunities for statistics and data analysis applications...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- factor analysis, structural equation modeling and latent growth curve models...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- literature in CWW and highlight the rapid growth and applicability of the 2-tuple linguistic...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- efficient frequent pattern mining method, FP-growth, constructs a class distribution-associated FP-tree...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- novel pre-sorting technique in the tree-growth phase. This sorting procedure is integrated with...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- control various parameters (such as connectivity and growth models) and study various properties of generated ... node to existing nodes; (2) incremental growth of the network; (3) geographical distribution of nodes...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- FARSITE computes wildfire growth and behavior for long time periods under heterogeneous conditions of terrain ... fuels, and weather. FARSITE is a fire growth simulation modeling system. It uses spatial information ... fire acceleration into a 2-dimensional fire growth model. FARSITE is widely used...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- individual-based modeling of bacterial colony growth. The generic, quantitative, spatially explicit, individual-based model ... BacSim was developed to simulate growth and behaviour of bacteria. The potential of this approach ... complex systems such as biofilms. Here, the growth of a single Escherichia coli cell into ... dimensional diffusion lattice is used. For growth-rate-dependent cell size variation, a conceptual model...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- times (more than 20 times the linear growth rate of the most unstable mode), including...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- rate, flame length, fireline intensity, etc.), fire growth and spread and conditional burn probabilities under ... FARSITE it can now compute wildfire growth and behavior for longer time periods under heterogeneous...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- written communication. NLP is experiencing rapid growth, and technologies based on NLP are becoming increasingly...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- functions of cells as well as their growth and reproduction are performed via the protein ... their different organelles or locations. Facing explosive growth of protein sequences, we are challenged...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Simulation of single-species bacterial-biofilm growth using the Glazier-Graner-Ho-ge-weg model ... cell-oriented framework designed to simulate growth and pattern formation due to biological cells’ behaviors ... Loosdrecht, and Heijnen (PLH), simulate the growth of a single-species bacterial biofilm, and study...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- learning pipelines. MLlib has experienced a rapid growth due to its vibrant open-source community ... includes extensive documentation to support further growth and to let users quickly...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- then extended. The exploding genomic data growth presents a dilemma for DNA homology search techniques...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Corrosion, Signature Management, Defect Assessment and Crack Growth Simulation. Our innovative software tools and services...