- Referenced in 8 articles
- code for the simulation of gravity and turbidity currents interacting with complex topographies. An accurate ... purpose of simulating density-driven gravity and turbidity currents propagating over complex topographies. The code ... three-dimensional lock-exchange gravity currents...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- astrophysical applications. Currently the code solves the hydrodynamics with self-gravity. By taking advantage ... Currently the code supports the following features: Adaptive mesh refinement (AMR); Hydrodynamics with self-gravity...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Hamiltonian reduction of current algebras and BRST cohomology of two-dimensional gravity coupled to $cleq...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- warped extra dimensions, the observed weakness of gravity is explained by assuming that standard model ... generators implementing the semiclassical picture outlined above. Currently, there are two generators for black hole...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- inclusive, and accessible to the classical Gravity community. The ”EFTofPNG” Mathematica package also uses ... tensors of rank n. The package currently contains four independent units, which serve as subsidiaries...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- used to simulate faulting, rain, and gravity erosion. There is also a 2D cos transform ... that can be used. The program currently saves terrain as a Wavefront’s Advanced Visualizer...
- Referenced in 1 article
- without loss of accuracy. The computation of gravity variation due to polar motion ... versions of the package. ETERNA 3.30 is currently the only earth tide data processing package...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4837 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5557 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11146 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 7170 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...