- Referenced in 637 articles
- interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- done either interactively using the graphical user interface or in ASCII text files using Gmsh...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Mathematica®†), web application servers, and six graphical user interface toolkits...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- desired accuracy.User-friendly graphical-user-interface...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much of its functionality. This...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied by current versions...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- features an easy-to-use graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- interact the tool set using its graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- portable window system interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed ... identically in a number of different graphical user interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating ... programming system is used to implement the graphics system and to allow...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces. Oz is dynamically typed...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- earlier package, MLn, but with a graphical user interface (as well as other additional features...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Java world. Furthermore, it helps building Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for mathematical procedures by providing...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- JaxoDraw: A graphical user interface for drawing Feynman diagrams. A new version of the Feynman...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- spreadsheet developers had seriously considered the graphical user interface to supplement their DOS offerings ... they responded slowly to Microsoft’s own graphical-based products, Excel and Word. Lotus...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- techniques. Users can choose either the graphical user interface or non-graphical, programmatic interface. SPSS...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms (http://cocoa.dima.unige.it...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- knowledge management system. Protégé provides a graphic user interface to define ontologies. It also includes...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- brought together in a Matlab graphical user interface called CAPUSHE. Supplemental Materials containing further information...