- Referenced in 563 articles
- interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- done either interactively using the graphical user interface or in ASCII text files using Gmsh...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- desired accuracy.User-friendly graphical-user-interface...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- features an easy-to-use graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied by current versions...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much of its functionality. This...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Mathematica®†), web application servers, and six graphical user interface toolkits...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- interact the tool set using its graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- portable window system interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed ... identically in a number of different graphical user interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating ... programming system is used to implement the graphics system and to allow...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces. Oz is dynamically typed...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- earlier package, MLn, but with a graphical user interface (as well as other additional features...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- spreadsheet developers had seriously considered the graphical user interface to supplement their DOS offerings ... they responded slowly to Microsoft’s own graphical-based products, Excel and Word. Lotus...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- JaxoDraw: A graphical user interface for drawing Feynman diagrams. A new version of the Feynman...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Java world. Furthermore, it helps building Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for mathematical procedures by providing...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- techniques. Users can choose either the graphical user interface or non-graphical, programmatic interface. SPSS...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- environment consists of a graphical user interface comprising several visual editors, an interpreter...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- describe his model in CSPL, a Graphical User Interface (GUI) is available to specify...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- interface, an Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms (http://cocoa.dima.unige.it...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- specification editor that also constitutes a graphical user interface to the verifier of Uppaal2k ... diagnostic traces may be automatically loaded and graphically visualized using the simulator. Since version...