- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- In this paper we present SPADE, a new...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Software for Low Density Parity Check Codes This...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...