- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...