- Referenced in 2 articles
- which we compare hypercube sort, bitonic sort, the original samplesort, the staged samplesort, and HykSort ... results and study the effect of the grain size. It turns out that no single ... Ridge National Laboratory we sorted 8 trillion 32-bit integer keys in 37 seconds achieving...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- measures. Univariate provenance proxies, such as single-grain ages or (isotopic) compositions are compared with ... assess the effects of hydraulic sorting on detrital compositions. Includes an intuitive query-based user...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1706 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 11146 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7170 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1432 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 1112 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 2429 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- The Spec# programming system is a new attempt...