- Referenced in 552 articles
- Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations ... systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear ... valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes ... finding is an almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation ... many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... time, and staff. The objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best ... number of locally optimal solutions. Global optimization problems can be extremely difficult. Frequently engineers ... been found. Using the Global Optimization Toolbox, you can formulate your optimization model easily inside...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear equations. This manuscript introduces ANTIGONE, Algorithms ... coNTinuous/Integer Global Optimization of Nonlinear Equations, a general mixed-integer nonlinear global optimization framework. ANTIGONE ... evolution of the Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose ... other state-of-the-art global optimization solvers...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization of a three-term recurrence, and suggest ... those by the much more expensive global optimization method on the same generalized block Krylov...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- integrals in higher dimensions, and in global optimization. This is because low discrepancy sequences tend...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- algorithm From authors’ summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions of continuous variables...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- hybrid solver for linearly constrained global derivative-free optimization ... PSwarm was developed originally for the global optimization of functions without derivatives and where ... algorithm is highly competitive with other global optimization methods based only on function values. PSwarm ... other solvers (including some designed for global optimization) and the results confirm its competitiveness...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- associated monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Global Optimization by Multilevel Coordinate Search. MCS is a Matlab program for bound constrained global ... optimization using function values only, based on a multilevel coordinate search that balances global...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based ... dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions of both scalar and multiobjective problems...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that the starting point of the optimization iteration...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- program system LGO serves to solve global optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization problems. It tries to find all local...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- known local and global minima for global optimization. A procedure for generating non-differentiable, continuously ... functions for multiextremal multidimensional box-constrained global optimization is presented. Each test class consists ... local minima, (iii) value of the global minimum, (iv) radius of the attraction region...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs. Major applications of mixed-integer quadratically-constrained...