- Referenced in 459 articles
- Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters ... solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear equations. This manuscript introduces ANTIGONE, Algorithms ... coNTinuous/Integer Global Optimization of Nonlinear Equations, a general mixed-integer nonlinear global optimization framework. ANTIGONE...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear problems ... valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... solution of nonlinear least squares problems. Both, overdetermined and underdetermined nonlinear least squares problems ... globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that the starting point of the optimization iteration...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user ... optimize a nonlinear function subject to nonlinear constraints. The field of global optimization ... systems of nonlinear constraints and all global optima to optimization problems. Numerica is modeling language ... global optimization that makes it possible to state nonlinear problems in a form close...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes ... finding is an almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation ... tighter solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features ... many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving ... nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers. The decision variables ... Moreover, it is able to enclose the global optimum of an optimization problem with certainty...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- nonlinear least squares, boxbounded global optimization, global mixed- integer nonlinear programming, and exponential sum model ... toolbox OPERA TB for linear and discrete optimization, is a part of TOMLAB; an environment ... several applied optimization problems. New types of algorithms are implemented for the nonlinear least squares ... functions to empirical data and for global optimization. We present some preliminary test results, which...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- modular solver environment for nonlinear continuous global optimization problems with an open-source kernel, which...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function ... algorithm attains finite ffl--convergence to the global minimum through the successive subdivision ... series of nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Leyffer to globalize the primal-dual interior-point method for nonlinear optimization, avoiding...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization problems. It tries to find all local ... multi-start method using a suitable nonlinear programming subsolver...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LINDO Global employs branch-and-cut methods to break an nonlinearly constrained optimization problem model ... have a feasible or optimal solution, or b) an optimal solution to the subproblem ... large number of steps a solution provably global optimal to tolerances is returned...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MathOptimizer Professional 3 Advanced Global and Local Nonlinear Optimization Using the External LGO Solver Suite ... Mathematica with the established LGO (Lipschitz Global Optimizer) solver suite, offering sophisticated application development tools...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- method with guaranteed descent Recently, a new nonlinear conjugate gradient scheme was developed which satisfies ... gTkdk ≤ −7/8 ‖gk‖2 and which is globally convergent whenever the line search fulfills ... with other methods for large-scale unconstrained optimization are given...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- nonlinear-least squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Nonlinear Programming models. The purpose of the collection is to provide algorithm developer of global ... optimization codes with a large and varied set of both theoretical and practical test models...