- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum or maximum: this ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- more than 70 constraints from the Global Constraint Catalog and many more ... parts including reference documentation, implementations of global constraints, and examples are available as source code...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within a box frame...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- bounded global optimization problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints. The idea...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- millions of parameters and thousands of constraints). Both global and local optimization algorithms. Algorithms using ... bound-constrained optimization, and general nonlinear inequality/equality constraints. Free/open-source software under the GNU LGPL...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user ... find solutions to systems of nonlinear constraints or to optimize ... nonlinear function subject to nonlinear constraints. The field of global optimization is the study ... solutions to systems of nonlinear constraints and all global optima to optimization problems. Numerica...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- approach for solving the TSPTW that merges Constraint Programming propagation algorithms for the feasibility viewpoint ... Operations Research optimization techniques embedded in global constraints, and Constraint Programming constraint solving techniques, makes...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving ... constraints. Moreover, it is able to enclose the global optimum of an optimization problem with ... from various fields: interval fixed-point operators, constraint propagation and local consistency techniques, local optimization...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed ... Navigator derives its name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality ... complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- award winning solver of global constraint categories at the International CSP Solver Competitions...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- provides a significant number of (global) constraints to facilitate efficient modeling. It also provides modular...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- health care. This paper presents a constraint programming model and search strategy to formulate ... rules involved may be expressed using global constraints. We describe a modular architecture for heuristic...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- allows for local stores of constraints, which may become global as a consequence of synchronisations...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- methodology to continuous global optimization problems with box constraints. A general VNS algorithm is implemented ... class of NP-hard global optimization problems arising in practice. The computational results show...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- rigorous global solution of quadratic constraint satisfaction problems. Global Optimization Laboratory is an easy ... testing and development platform for solving quadratic constraint satisfaction problems, written in Matlab. All implemented...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Daniel Diaz. GNU Prolog accepts Prolog+constraint programs and produces native binaries (like gcc does ... practice (global variables, OS interface, sockets,...). GNU Prolog also includes an efficient constraint solver over...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- variants covered include local (slope) and global (window) constraints, subsequence matches, arbitrary distance definitions, normalizations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- applying simulated forces and local and global shape constraints. We use Lagrangian mechanics to formulate...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- encode a wide range of sliding sequence constraints including CardPath itself. We consider ... demonstrate that using SLIDE to encode global constraints can be as efficient and effective...