- Referenced in 49 articles
- quadgk(fun,a,b) attempts to approximate the integral of a scalar-valued function ... from a to b using high-order global adaptive quadrature and default error tolerances ... should accept a vector argument x and return a vector result y, where ... least one is complex, the integral is approximated over a straight line path from...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- functions of two variables (Chebfun2 objects) and vector-valued functions with two components (Chebfun2v objects ... form u(y)v(x) (low rank approximants), where ... approximated by one of this type. For example, the global minimum of a complicated function ... relevant issues as global optimization, singular value decomposition, root finding, and vector calculus...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- large density jumps is presented. The global domain of interest can include a moving ... computation of a reliable approximation of the fluid state vector on each side...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- general-purpose MATLAB library of multidimensional function approximation and optimization methods. The current version includes ... surface, radial basis neural network, and support vector regression. Analysis of error and cross validation ... error; and others). Surrogate-based optimization: efficient global optimization (EGO) algorithm. Other capabilities: global sensitivity...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- minimizers of scalar-valued objective functions taking vector inputs. The gradient (i.e., first derivative ... approximately zero. A line search satisfying the strong Wolfe conditions is used to guarantee global...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- routine is designed to find a close approximation to a local minimum of a nonlinear ... function f(x). Here x is a vector of n variables, that ... ensure that the minimum obtained is global. The algorithm is based on an earlier algorithm...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- water equations with porosity PorAS, a new approximate-state Riemann solver, is proposed for hyperbolic ... urban floodplains by taking into account the global reduction in the exchange sections and storage ... expressed as functions of the flux vector. The application of the PorAS solver...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- approximate) Hessian is only available through matrix-vector products. This is commonly the case ... uses a low-rank approximation of the (approximate) Hessian to determine the search direction ... consistency with the low-rank approximation of the Hessian on the Krylov subspace. This renders ... active set into the Hessian approximation. We prove the global convergence to a stationary point...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...