- Referenced in 362 articles
- extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions and a rich type...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- example for libraries based on the generic programming paradigm. The usage of this library ... errors, but does not warrant bug-free programs. Furthermore, many new kinds of errors ... from the inaccurate use of the generic programming paradigm, like dereferencing invalid iterators or misunderstanding...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- also be represented in computer programs. A standardized generic interface for traversing graphs ... sections, we review the role that generic programming plays in the STL and compare that ... applied generic programming in the context of graphs...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- integrated development environment (IDE) for the Pascal programming language running on CP/M, CP/M-86 ... also used more generically for Borland’s dialect of the Pascal programming language, significantly different...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows ... ZIMPL, the parallelization framework UG and the generic column generation solver...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- template C++ library and follows the generic programming principle, with a focus on both efficiency...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- large and sparse linear systems. Using generic programming techniques in C++ one can create solver ... Unified Numerics Environment” (DUNE). It applies generic programming in C++ to the domain of iterative...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- multiple inheritance, function overloading and template (generic) programming, which allow existing objects...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- obtained by using modern template based generic programming techniques, including static polymorphism, the engine concept...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- genericity in its many facets. Basically, generic programming is intended to o er a single ... hand, the code implements dynamic genericity through the use of object-oriented interfaces ... lattice sites can be modi ed during program execution, to distinguish for example between bulk ... templates are used to achieve static genericity. As a result, it is sucient to write...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- have been designed for a variety of programming languages, including Ada, C, C++, CLU, CORBA ... also ”generic” Larch interface languages that can be specialized for particular programming languages or used...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- proving JAVA programs annotated with JML specifications. Our method is generic with respect ... proof assistant for modeling the program semantics and conducting the development of proofs, and finally...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- library uses advanced object oriented and generic programming techniques to ensure reusability, reliability, and maintainability...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- static verification of programs. It is imperative, sequential, supports generic classes, dynamic allocation, and inductive ... errors, the programmer responds by changing the program’s type declarations, specifications, and statements...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- best of which are among the fastest generic-sorting algorithms available, as testified ... default sorting algorithm in most programming libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- handle before. Furthermore, FOXBOX demonstrates the generic program design methodology. The FOXBOX system is written...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- SOLVER, the generic software tool for object-oriented constraint programming from ILOG. SOLVER variables...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- COMPAS design is based on a generic programming paradigm. This makes the package very powerful...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ARIADNE computational kernel is written using generic programming, in which mathematical concepts, such as real...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- support for monad-based functional-imperative programming with generic side effects, including a monad-based...