- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- This paper describes TimeNET (Timed Net Evaluation Tool...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...