- Referenced in 9 articles
- suit of fuzzy clustering algorithms, fuzzy cluster validity indices and visualization tools for fuzzy clustering...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Fuzzy Clustering (Fuzzy C- Means /FCM and Gustafson Kessel-Babuska). For validation of clustering, this...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- function of the fuzzy k-means clustering process to enable several clusters to compete ... merging some cluster centres and the identification of the `true’ number of clusters. The algorithm ... clusters in a dataset by adjusting the penalty term factor. A subspace cluster validation index...
- Referenced in 1 article
- enables image segmentation and cross-validation employing K-means, Fuzzy C-means, least square support ... thus successfully achieved using the dual clustering approach...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...