- Referenced in 9 articles
- suit of fuzzy clustering algorithms, fuzzy cluster validity indices and visualization tools for fuzzy clustering...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- RFCM: a hybrid clustering algorithm using rough and...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- GAKREM: A novel hybrid clustering algorithm We introduce...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SEP/COP: an efficient method to find the best...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...