- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Mechanics of composite materials Today’s composite materials...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...