- Referenced in 7 articles
- field modelling of crack propagation in functionally graded materials. Composites Part B: Engineering...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- volume constraint definition, the constraint function is modified to compute multiple volume constraints ... locally for any subset of the candidate materials. Borrowing ideas for mesh generation on complex ... examples are presented to demonstrate the many material capability, the flexibility of the volume constraint ... local constraints to break symmetries or achieve graded geometries...
- Referenced in 1 article
- biocompatible materials for additive manufacturing (AM) methods, triply periodic minimal surface (TPMS) functions have been ... exact porosity values and explicitly described surface functions are used as the input parameters. Rather ... minimum and maximum of the investigated surface functions in the present study. Therefore ... porosity and also define interfaces for functionally graded scaffolds. In order to demonstrate the region...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...