- Referenced in 1136 articles
- bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross-validation, jackknife...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- risk estimation with cross-validated bandwidth selection, mark correlation functions, segregation indices, mark dependence diagnostics...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- from an entry point (main function) by a valid execution. Verification of safety properties...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- present TANE, an efficient algorithm for finding functional dependencies from large databases. TANE is based ... attribute values, which makes testing the validity of functional dependencies fast even for a large...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- self-validating algorithms. It comprises of self-validating methods for dense linear systems (also inner ... problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- computer experiments. Estimation, validation and prediction of kriging models. Important functions : km, print.km, plot.km, predict.km...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- functions, and which give background information about Lie group theoretical concepts and about currently valid...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- flight. The approach is validated using several standard test functions from the specialized literature...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- functions that can determine the smoothing parameter (nugget and sill variance) by cross validation...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- PMTK is a collection of Matlab/Octave functions, written by Matt Dunham, Kevin Murphy and various ... methods from frequentist statistics, such as cross validation, are also supported.) Since December...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting by storing enhanced ... collection of 229 functions that assist with and streamline modeling. It also contains functions...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 152 articles
- gain or frequency-response model. Apps and functions, such as step response plot and Bode ... other interactive and automated techniques. You can validate your design by verifying rise time, overshoot...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- linear sub-problems and the base functions of a solution. Above all, it provides ... applications. Part III shows the validity of the HAM for nonlinear PDEs, such...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- procedure for first-order constraints with recursive functions, which is the core solving engine ... pattern matching as well as validity of function postconditions...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- functions, but, with growing popularity of R it is not entirely valid. As ’Dowd ... free and were mainly for reference, some functions in this package have inherited those errors...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- completely excluded. With simple Mach number interpolation functions, AUSMPW+ is efficient to implement. Extensive numerical ... supersonic frozen flows to hypersonic nonequilibrium flows validate that the AUSMPW+ scheme provides accurate solutions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- from/to R objects, ’jsonlite’ contains functions to stream, validate, and prettify JSON data. The unit...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- high-computing load function). The experimental results are very encouraging and validate the approach. They ... noisy and high-computing-load objective functions optimization (from 2 min to several days) like...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- major functions are : Fitting or Estimation of the stochastic process model parameters Cross validation ... design sites at each stage. The function can then be evaluated off - line at these...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Reproducibility of gene expression clusters. A function for validating microarry clusters via reproducibility...