- Referenced in 13745 articles
- interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop ... language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach ... solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java...
- Referenced in 2183 articles
- paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic...
- Referenced in 1523 articles
- like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user-extendible by libraries written ... SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links ... allows SINGULAR to make its functionality available to other programs...
- Referenced in 886 articles
- standardized, general-purpose purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics and strong static typing...
- Referenced in 3222 articles
- provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional programming language. It has roots in Lisp ... provides pattern matching for function arguments, garbage collection, imperative programming, call-by-value and currying...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad ... that performs many of the functions in commercial programs such as Netica, Hugin, LISREL ... other programs, and many discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization ... numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with a wide variety of special functions; Dirac matrix...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance ... from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 2814 articles
- Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly ... optimized can be expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- fruitful research into the nature of functional programming. Although there are still many important questions ... documented programming languages. Miranda is a functional programming language which has been developed with this...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier to maintain. For a first ... impression of the matrix and statistical function library see the Function summary. Versions...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions and a rich type...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Editor for Sequent Calculus: Pesca is a program that helps in the construction of proofs ... Pesca is written in the functional programming language Haskell...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs). CVX can also solve much more ... convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable functions, such as ℓ1 norms ... maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also solves...
- Referenced in 670 articles
- member of the ALGOL family of computer programming languages. It followed on from ALGOL ... nested function definitions with lexical scope. It gave rise to many other programming languages, including...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Scala. An introduction to object-functional programming. Scala is a highly expressive, concise and scalable ... exciting methodology known as object-functional programming. In this book, the authors show how Scala ... dual-object and functional-oriented natures combined at Scala’s core, and so write code...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types...