- Referenced in 1531 articles
- Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed to support functional data analysis as described ... Silverman, B. W. (2005) Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier ... Hooker, Giles, and Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer ... distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis, with datasets from...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Plus functions for Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed and used for the purpose ... Escobar. Included in the distribution are data sets and instructions on how to replicate almost...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... features, and provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality ... exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views of spatial data through various graphs ... formal spatial data modeling that draws on the extensive Spatial Econometrics Toolbox functions. A brief...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- graphical functions. A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual ... mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate ... Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools ... Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Data Analysis and Utilities for Statistical Computing. Routines for exploratory and descriptive analysis of functional ... data such as depth measurements, atypical curves detection, regression ... models, supervised classification, unsupervised classification and functional analysis of variance...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data, mainly Spatial ... Contains over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial ... images and tessellations. Exploratory methods include K-functions, nearest neighbour distance and empty space statistics...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Analysis of Financial Time Series, 2nd ed. (Wiley). Includes data sets, functions and script files...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- package fdasrvf. Elastic Functional Data Analysis. Performs alignment, PCA, and modeling of multidimensional and unidimensional ... This framework allows for elastic analysis of functional data through phase and amplitude separation...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- package geoR provides functions for geostatistical data analysis using the software R. This document illustrates ... attempt to perform a deﬁnitive analysis of the data-set used throughout the exemples neither ... Typically, default arguments are used for the function calls and the user is encouraged...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Hmisc library contains many functions useful for data analysis, high-level graphics, utility operations, functions...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- with S-Plus. A library of functions and data written by Angelo Canty to accompany ... methods are computer-intensive methods of statistical analysis using simulation to obtain reliable standard errors ... nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data and point processes. Chapter 9 describes how variance ... describes various semiparametric versions of the likelihood function and the ideas underlying which are closely...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Mortality, Fertility, Migration and Population Data. Functions for demographic analysis ... including lifetable calculations; Lee-Carter modelling; functional data analysis of mortality rates, fertility rates...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 87 articles
- complex-network (graph) analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets. Several people have...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Quantlets. Besides the standard functions for one- and multidimensional data analysis the focus...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research ... necessary to write user functions to input the data generated from the mesh generation program...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate ... offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix search framework...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... finding their ways into everyday data analysis by practitioners. While scores of methods have proved...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Smooth functions and local extreme values. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis (to appear) D”umbgen...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- package for differential expression analysis of digital gene expression data. t is expected that emerging ... future for many functional genomics applications. One of the fundamental data analysis tasks, especially...