- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...