- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FASOR - a second generation shell of revolution code...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- A NURBS enhanced extended finite element approach for...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- GAMESS is a program for ab initio molecular...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...