- Referenced in 19 articles
- weighted sum of the objective functions in multiple objective linear fractional programming (MOLFP). The basic ... proved that the maximum of the weighted sum is in the other. The process...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- molecular species, free energies are computed by summing Boltzmann factors over every possible hybridized ... user-specified range, calculations predict species mole fractions together with the free energy, enthalpy, entropy...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- HYPERG: a Maple package for manipulating hypergeometric series...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...