- Referenced in 48 articles
- discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process solution of the stochastic differential equation ... fractional Brownian motion. For the estimation of the drift λ, the results are obtained only...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- describes the evolution of the density for stochastic overdamped Langevin equations to obtain the density ... TαS processes as CP processes; second, we directly solve the tempered fractional PDE (TFPDE...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...