- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...