- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...