- Referenced in 258 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck equation. Anomalous diffusion ... useful to study a time fractional Fokker-Planck equation. In this paper, firstly the time ... Riemann-Liouville derivative, Fokker-Planck equation is transformed into a time fractional ordinary differential equation ... some numerical results for time fractional Fokker-Planck equation with several different fractional orders...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Fokker-Planck equation that describes the evolution of the density for stochastic overdamped Langevin equations ... different approaches. First, we solve an integral equation for the density by approximating the TαS ... processes; second, we directly solve the tempered fractional PDE (TFPDE). We show that the numerical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- immobile models, and the fractional-in-time derivative transport equation. Several models for treating ... heterogeneous domains by use of the Fokker-Planck with Memory equation, and treatment of transport...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...