- Referenced in 30 articles
- solve inverse problems as easily as forward problems. We propose a new residual-based adaptive ... engineering. Specifically, DeepXDE can solve forward problems given initial and boundary conditions, as well...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- most used algorithms such as forward backward, Douglas-Rachford and ppxa. Moreover a all collection ... operators are available in order to implement problems very efficiently...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions ... complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- frequency bio-electromagnetism solving forward problems in the field of EEG and MEG. The OpenMEEG ... Project Team (INRIA/ENPC/ENS Ulm). OpenMEEG solves forward problems related to Magneto- and Electro-encephalography ... forward problem uses the symmetric Boundary Element Method (symmetric BEM), providing excellent accuracy (see Publications...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- less Fourier shrinkage. ForWaRD is applicable to all ill-conditioned deconvolution problems, unlike the purely ... Even in problems for which the WVD was designed, we prove that ForWaRD...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- students to concentrate on the essential logical problems underlying the proofs, and it gives them ... incorrect actions. ETPS permits students to work forwards, backwards, or in a combination of these ... them. The rules of inference and predefined problems in ETPS are mostly taken from...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- phases of the problem are considered. The code has a straight-forward approach to differencing...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- effectiveness in solving multi-dimensional forward and inverse problems with forcing terms whose values...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- occurring large-scale quadratic programming problems (QPs) we develop a structure exploiting two-stage approach ... sufficient for the convergence of the forward problem method. For three regularization approaches to recover...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- study an algorithm for solving a minimization problem composed of a differentiable (possibly nonconvex ... possibly nondifferentiable) function. The algorithm iPiano combines forward-backward splitting with an inertial force ... algorithm for the proposed class of problems yields global convergence of the function values...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Field Guide to Forward-Backward Splitting with a FASTA Implementation. Non-differentiable and constrained optimization ... high-dimensional minimization problems involving large datasets or many unknowns, the forward-backward splitting method ... interface for applying forward-backward splitting to a broad range of problems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- used to solve the inverse problem by fitting a variety of analytical solutions of theoretical ... used to solve the direct or forward problem to determine concentrations as a function...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- stiff and nonstiff ODE systems (initial value problem) given in explicit form ... with sensitivity analysis capabilities (both forward and adjoint modes). CVODES is a superset of CVODE...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- operator in the linearized least-squares problem). The main feature of the method is that ... cost of solving a forward scattering problem. We propose an approximate SVD method that, under...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- make a step forward to the treatment of more general problems of optimisation of materials...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- forward-backward splitting algorithm with additional inertial term for solving a strongly convex optimization problem...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- gradient method for solving nonlinear ill-posed problems is presented. The TIGRA (Tikhonov-gradient method ... Hilbert space setting whenever the nonlinear forward operator is twice continuous Fréchet differentiable with ... fulfilled. For applying the method the forward operator must be defined on the whole Hilbert ... Numerical results are presented for an inverse problem occurring in single-photon-emission computed tomography...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- with forward stepwise regression, least angle regression, the lasso, and the many means problem...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- problems. We show that the proposed multi-class AdaBoost algorithm is equivalent to a forward...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- electroencephalography (EEG) and magnetoencephalography (MEG) forward problem and providing simulations for brain stimulation...