- Referenced in 5403 articles
- your technical knowledge in an electronic form that combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- order 4(3), for problems of the form My’=f(x,y) with possibly singular...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the form ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- column handling, using the Goldfarb-Scheinberg product form idea...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games, extensive form games, double auctions...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- pattern matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- which is only based on the integral form of the conservation laws and the largest...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems ... extended systems, and the computation of normal form coefficients for bifurcations of limit cycles...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- reductions to upper Hessenberg, bidiagonal and tridiagonal form, reduction of a symmetric-definite/Hermitian-definite generalized ... eigenproblem to standard form, the symmetric/Hermitian, generalized symmetric/Hermitian, and the nonsymmetric eigenproblem. Prototype codes...
- Referenced in 577 articles
- Spalart-Allmaras model (written in non-conservation form). The primary reference is: Spalart...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- system of ordinary differential equations of the form y′ = f(x,y) on the interval ... unknown parameters p for problems of the form...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- distinctions. First, WordNet interlinks not just word forms—strings of letters—but specific senses...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- efficient and reliable geometric algorithms in the form of a C++ library. CGAL is used...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- includes solvers for systems given in explicit form, dy/dt = f(t,y), and also solvers ... systems given in linearly implicit form, A(t,y) dy/dt...
E Theorem Prover
- Referenced in 206 articles
- either in clausal or full first-order form. The system will then try to find ... existential (i.e. it’s of the form “there exists an X with property...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- based on both human knowledge (in the form of fuzzy if-then rules) and stipulated...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- problems lower-bounding the solution using a form of local search. A detailed description...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- LMFDB, the database of L-functions, modular forms, and related objects. These pages are intended ... examples of L-functions coming from modular forms, elliptic curves, number fields, and Dirichlet characters ... well as more generally from automorphic forms, algebraic varieties, and Artin representations. In addition...