- Referenced in 1906 articles
- proofs. Typical applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification ... Card EAL7 certification in industrial context), the formalization of mathematics (e.g. the full formalization...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- completely specified and verified using formal semantics. Its types and pattern matching make it well ... commonly used to operate on other formal languages, such as in compiler writing, automated theorem...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- SPARQL standard presenting its syntax and formal semantics. We then focus on the formalization ... important recently discovered issues regarding the normative semantics of federation and navigation in SPARQL...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is an open-source and extensible modelling and simulation ... arbitrary fashion. This paper proposes a formal semantics for Ptolemy that is modular ... models of computation. In this paper, we formally define the directors for the following models...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- syntax of the language, its formal semantics and the validation of concurrent plans. We observe...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- interaction protocols among located processes. The formal operational semantics is useful for discussing the design...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- service standards, most of which lack formal semantics, complicate the formal specification of web service...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Petri nets, ISO/IEC 15909, provides a formal semantics and syntax to enable model interchange...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- approach to readable formal proof documents sets out to bridge the semantic gap between internal ... abstraction for user-level work. The Isar formal proof language has been designed to satisfy...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- transition system semantics for the control-driven coordination language MANIFOLD Coordination languages ... supported by MANIFOLD. We present the formal semantics of a kernel of MANIFOLD, based ... semantics of a control-oriented coordination language, this approach is useful for the formal studies...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- language for rules using XML markup, formal semantics, and efficient implementations.RuleML covers the entire rule...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- model transformation and operational semantics. This entails a formal foundation for model transformation and dynamic...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- including initialisation and observation), has a formal semantics and body of laws, and provides...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- meet this challenge, we present a formal operational semantics that can serve as a high...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- issues of the design of a formal semantics of the OCL. Thecs...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- lines of Maude code, specifying formally the semantics of Java and JVM in rewriting logic...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- computers. The ”COMAL Kernel Syntax & Semantics” contains the formal definition of the language. Further...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- aspect, which has been studied at the semantical level by Shafer in his framework ... this evolution is quite natural. In our formalization, a set of probabilistic causal laws ... offering a convenient logical representation for his semantical objects. Second, this language also has relevance ... particular, we prove that the formal semantics of a theory in our language...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- challenge. Based on a metamodel with formal semantics that developers can use to capture designs ... complex electronic-system design that supports simulation, formal analysis, and synthesis...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- study, formalisation, and unification of formal semantics. Our contributions are, firstly, a deep semantic model...