- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- SaddleDrop: a tool for studying dynamics in ℂ...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...