- Referenced in 4 articles
- LMFBR fuel assembly in natural, mixed and forced convection, and a lower part...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...