- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Spatial Statistics with R : This collection of web...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- diffEq: Functions from the book Solving Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- RStan: the R interface to Stan. rstan: User...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Problem Definitions and Evaluation Criteria for the CEC...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Visualizing Data using t-SNE. We present a...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- GSA: A gravitational search algorithm. In recent years...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- MPA, Marine Predators Algorithm: A nature-inspired metaheuristic...