- Referenced in 60 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1605 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...