- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Omola - An object-oriented modeling language....
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- LogiMOO: An extensible multi-user virtual world with...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MBSPACK -- numerical integration software for constrained mechanical motion...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GENESIS is a fully integrated finite element analysis...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MOSES: Modular modelling of physical systems in an...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Optimization of mechatronic systems using the software package...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- SolidWorks solutions cover all aspects of your product...