- Referenced in 7 articles
- FTLE algorithm for computing finite-time Lyapunov Exponent (FTLE) fields developed in [the authors...
- Referenced in 1 article
- brute-force analysis of continuous-time dynamical systems described by ordinary differential equations (ODEs ... bifurcation diagrams, Lyapunov exponents and finite-time Lyapunov exponents, basins of attraction, simulation of switching...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- GAIO is a software package for the global...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- A flexible MATLAB tool for optimal fractional-order...