- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CAGE: A tool for parallel genetic programming applications...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- System identification is an iterative model building process...
- Referenced in 3067 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 1671 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1821 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5270 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6213 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...