- Referenced in 73 articles
- vector fields or differential forms on finite dimensional manifolds, symmetries of geometric objects (eg, isometries ... equations and the type of symmetry to be found (Lie point, Lie-Backlund or some ... Dimsym gives the generators of the symmetry group (which may of course be infinite dimensional...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...