- Referenced in 591 articles
- distinctive invariant features from images that can be used to perform reliable matching between different ... features are invariant to image scale and rotation, and are shown to provide robust matching ... sense that a single feature can be correctly matched with high probability against a large ... object recognition. The recognition proceeds by matching individual features to a database of features from...
- Referenced in 1032 articles
- tabu search. We describe the main features of tabu search, emphasizing a perspective for guiding ... some settings that have not been matched by other known techniques...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- present here SIMPLIcity (semantics-sensitive integrated matching for picture libraries), an image retrieval system, which ... wavelet-based approach for feature extraction, and integrated region matching based upon image segmentation...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- processing systems. You can perform feature detection, extraction, and matching; object detection and tracking; motion...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- distance which is the distance between two features. The size of the two signatures ... weights of the other (partial match). Because of this, the EMD is normalized...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- documents. Distinctive features of CDuce are a powerful pattern matching, first class functions, overloaded functions...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- standard Prolog language with several extended features including matching clauses, action rules for event handling...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- grid managers. An important feature is the mix-and-match approach to discretizing systems ... variables. The library is under active development, features are implemented as needed in other projects...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- salient features from a point sample. This segmentation can be used to match two shapes...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- descriptor, coined SURF (Speeded Up Robust Features). It approximates or even outperforms previously proposed schemes ... combination of novel detection, description, and matching steps. The paper presents experimental results...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- aspects of the image gradient in the feature point’s neighborhood; however, instead of using ... application results in increased accuracy and faster matching...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- feature detectors, feature extractors, (hierarchical) k-means clustering, randomized kd-tree matching, and super-pixelization...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- language equipped with a type system that features simultaneously subtyping, ML polymorphism and full type ... OCaml language, including datatypes and pattern-matching, imperative features (mutable objects, exceptions, ...), and the module...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- past two decades. This article presents a matched interface and boundary (MIB)-based PBE software ... electrostatic analysis. The MIBPB has a unique feature that it is the first interface technique...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- flexible form of regular expression pattern matching, integrating conditional branching, tag checking, and subtree extraction ... design, develop examples illustrating its key features, describe its foundations in the theory of regular...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- compiled, with eager evaluation. Its features are influenced by Haskell and ML, and include: Full ... dependent types with dependent pattern matching; Simple foreign function interface (to C); Compiler-supported interactive...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- reFLect, a functional programming language with reflection features intended for applications in hardware design ... combination of pattern-matching and reflection features targeted specifically at our application domain. It also...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types ... modules” vignette details the current set of features of Rcpp-modules. Rcpp includes a concept...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- This is due to the need for features such as conditional equations and rules, types ... possibly programmable) strategies for controlling the execution, matching modulo axioms, and so on, that ... termination tools. The operational meaning of such features is often formalized in a proof-theoretic...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- accuracy and speed. PROSPER’s sensitivity calculation features enable existing well designs to be optimised ... verify each model subsystem by performance matching. Once a well system model has been tuned ... surface pipeline level. PROSPER provides unique matching features which tune PVT, multiphase flow correlations...