- Referenced in 635 articles
- distinctive invariant features from images that can be used to perform reliable matching between different ... features are invariant to image scale and rotation, and are shown to provide robust matching ... sense that a single feature can be correctly matched with high probability against a large ... object recognition. The recognition proceeds by matching individual features to a database of features from...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- tabu search. We describe the main features of tabu search, emphasizing a perspective for guiding ... some settings that have not been matched by other known techniques...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- present here SIMPLIcity (semantics-sensitive integrated matching for picture libraries), an image retrieval system, which ... wavelet-based approach for feature extraction, and integrated region matching based upon image segmentation...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- processing systems. You can perform feature detection, extraction, and matching; object detection and tracking; motion...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- distance which is the distance between two features. The size of the two signatures ... weights of the other (partial match). Because of this, the EMD is normalized...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- grid managers. An important feature is the mix-and-match approach to discretizing systems ... variables. The library is under active development, features are implemented as needed in other projects...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- standard Prolog language with several extended features including matching clauses, action rules for event handling...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- documents. Distinctive features of CDuce are a powerful pattern matching, first class functions, overloaded functions...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- salient features from a point sample. This segmentation can be used to match two shapes...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- descriptor, coined SURF (Speeded Up Robust Features). It approximates or even outperforms previously proposed schemes ... combination of novel detection, description, and matching steps. The paper presents experimental results...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- aspects of the image gradient in the feature point’s neighborhood; however, instead of using ... application results in increased accuracy and faster matching...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- feature detectors, feature extractors, (hierarchical) k-means clustering, randomized kd-tree matching, and super-pixelization...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- over different aspect ratios and scales per feature map location. At prediction time, the network ... better match the object shape. Additionally, the network combines predictions from multiple feature maps with...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types ... modules” vignette details the current set of features of Rcpp-modules. Rcpp includes a concept...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- state of the art on sparse feature matching on both datasets, while running...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- past two decades. This article presents a matched interface and boundary (MIB)-based PBE software ... electrostatic analysis. The MIBPB has a unique feature that it is the first interface technique...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- language equipped with a type system that features simultaneously subtyping, ML polymorphism and full type ... OCaml language, including datatypes and pattern-matching, imperative features (mutable objects, exceptions, ...), and the module...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- compiled, with eager evaluation. Its features are influenced by Haskell and ML, and include: Full ... dependent types with dependent pattern matching; Simple foreign function interface (to C); Compiler-supported interactive...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MatchNet: Unifying feature and metric learning for patch-based matching. Motivated by recent successes ... learning feature representations and on learning feature comparison functions, we propose a unified approach ... system, dubbed Match-Net, consists of a deep convolutional network that extracts features from patches ... computational efficiency during matching by disassembling MatchNet and separately applying the feature computation and similarity...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- flexible form of regular expression pattern matching, integrating conditional branching, tag checking, and subtree extraction ... design, develop examples illustrating its key features, describe its foundations in the theory of regular...