- Referenced in 81 articles
- Local Image Descriptors Stable local feature detection and representation is a fundamental component of many ... aspects of the image gradient in the feature point’s neighborhood; however, instead of using...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- with advanced static analysis and error detection features. Its highly optimized execution algorithm delivers efficiency...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- video processing systems. You can perform feature detection, extraction, and matching; object detection and tracking...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- model checking, and their reward extensions. Distinguishing features of MRMC are its support for computing ... steady-state detection. Recent tool features include time-bounded reachability analysis for continuous-time Markov...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- mesh database are included. The salient features of the programme are: flexibility in the integration ... standard and enriched approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- propagation and for pure literals detection. QuBE++ also features non-chronological backtracking and a branching...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- KAZE Features is a novel 2D feature detection and description method that operates completely ... methods such as SIFT or SURF find features in the Gaussian scale space (particular instance ... nonlinear diffusion we can detect and describe features in nonlinear scale spaces keeping important image...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- leads to an outstanding scale-invariant feature detection quality, albeit at reduced planar rotational invariance ... sharp and distributed features like corners and blobs are reliably detected, irrespective of various image ... validate the efficiency of the proposed feature detection algorithm on image registration applications over...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- distributions (TSDs), (2) extract efficient features for change detection and (3) select the most relevant...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- approximation with exact derivatives. Key features are: Automatic sparseness detection, parallelism through BLAS and parallel...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- descriptor, coined SURF (Speeded Up Robust Features). It approximates or even outperforms previously proposed schemes ... This leads to a combination of novel detection, description, and matching steps. The paper presents...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- methods for classification, regression, clustering, anomaly detection, and feature ranking. To enable easy...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- contains tools to invert and visualize HOG features. It implements the Paired Dictionary Learning algorithm ... paper ”HOGgles: Visualizing Object Detection Features...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- HOGgles: Visualizing Object Detection Features. We introduce algorithms to visualize feature spaces used by object ... these visualizations allow us to analyze object detection systems in new ways and gain ... failures. For example, when we visualize the features for high scoring false alarms, we discovered ... visualizing feature spaces, we can gain a more intuitive understanding of our detection systems...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- detection task. Finally, we release a feature extractor from our best model called OverFeat...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- topological features they contain. Topological features are detected recursively inside the graph, and their subgraphs ... single nodes, forming a graph hierarchy. Each feature is drawn with an algorithm tuned...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- image segmentation methods to perform the feature detection; to provide the system of constraints which ... used to analyze situations where expected features are not seen. Experimental results are presented showing ... detect intersections and changes in lane structure based on the failure to see expected features...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Point Cloud Based 3D Object Detection. Accurate detection of objects in 3D point clouds ... existing efforts have focused on hand-crafted feature representations, for example, a bird ... propose VoxelNet, a generic 3D detection network that unifies feature extraction and bounding box prediction ... feature representation through the newly introduced voxel feature encoding (VFE) layer. In this...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- time. Woflan helps you to detect these errors before the workflow is put into production ... Woflan is a remarkable product with unique features. State-of-the-art Petri-net-based ... tools. The challenge is not to detect errors: The real challenge is to provide diagnostics...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- implicit Euler, collision detection methods, OpenGL viewing, and many other features. GPU implementations are available...