- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO ... statistical measures are among its many features...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- algorithm for independent component analysis and projection pursuit. It features an easy-to-use graphical...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata ... also available.Stata 12 adds many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- decision processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems ... temporal logics PCTL and CSL. The tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic, using...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly popular management tool. Questions about it have ... more than the fact that it was featured in a recent issue of Fortune magazine ... 10/31/94, p.38). Groups such as the Productivity Analysis Research Network (PARN ) and others have supported...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- declarative programming with advanced static analysis and error detection features. Its highly optimized execution algorithm...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... oriented programming features, and provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox ... named MATCONT. It contains some features which were never implemented before: continuation of branch points...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- systems biology, with some unique features for static analysis or for inferring unknown model parameters ... models with respect to such specifications, unique features for developing/correcting/completing/coupling models, including the inference...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Selection; Kernel PCA; Kernel Discriminant Analysis; SVM Based Feature selection; SVM AUC Optimization (Ranking...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- state detection. Recent tool features include time-bounded reachability analysis for continuous-time Markov decision...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- methods in data analysis, an important question is which observed features are “really there...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- designed for 2D stress and strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected ... integrated manner or independently. One salient feature of MFree2D is that it is designed...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- features of ROME that allow it to expedite the modeling and subsequent numerical analysis...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- MIBPB solver, for electrostatic analysis. The MIBPB has a unique feature that ... protein–solvent solvation energy calculations and analysis of salt effects on protein–protein binding energies...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Component Analysis, Independent Component Analysis, Slow Feature Analysis), manifold learning methods ([Hessian] Locally Linear Embedding...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- process algebra for the modelling and the analysis of biochemical networks. It is a modiﬁcation ... computer systems, in order to handle some features of biological models, suchas stoichiometry ... biological systems, on which different kindsof analysis can be carried out. Bio-PEPA is enriched...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- analysis of deterministic models of hybrid dynamical systems. The primary feature of Breach ... perform approximate reachability analysis and parameter synthesis. A major novel feature is the robust monitoring ... ranges from embedded systems design to the analysis of complex non-linear models from systems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- learning and data mining suite for data analysis through Python scripting and visual programming. Here ... scripting part, which features interactive data analysis and component-based assembly of data mining procedures...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- code also features a modular structure in which the analysis routine and the optimization algorithm...