- Referenced in 306 articles
- computationally executed proofs of the existence of feasible points generalizing Hansen and Walster’s pioneering...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model ... that can be extremely hard in practice. Feasibility Pump (FP) is a heuristic scheme ... finding a feasible solution to general MIPs that can be viewed as a clever ... solutions of the LP relaxation, until a feasible one is eventually found. In this paper...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- search space, thereby making computation feasible for several classes of graphs which are hard...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- particularly when it is difficult to attain feasibility...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- computer program for generating a variety of feasible network problems together with...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- local quadratic models, which is computationally feasible even for large...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- formulation by preprocessing and probing; construct feasible solutions generate strong valid inequalities perform variable fixing...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- allows TRON to examine faces of the feasible set by generating a small number...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- linear equality constraint, CFSQP first generates a feasible point for these constraints; subsequently the successive ... present) decrease at each iteration after feasibility for nonlinear inequality and linear constraints has been ... Programming (SQP), modified so as to generate feasible iterates. In the first one (monotone line...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- scheme for dissemination of points in the feasible region, equipping the overall method with ... ellipsoid of maximum volume to the feasible set. We have again compared PSwarm with other...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- only do many-objective problems become feasible with hypervolume-based search, but also the runtime...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- widely used tool which make realistic computations feasible, even in three space dimensions. We describe...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- gradient values, and projections onto the feasible set. Some recent numerical tests are reported...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- pair of coordinates: one resulting from feasibility and centrality, and associated with the normal step...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- generate test inputs to explore all feasible execution paths. The current work develops a method...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- truncated primal-infeasible dual-feasible network interior point method The authors introduce the truncated primal ... infeasible dual-feasible interior point algorithm for linear programming and describe an implementation of this...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- satisfactory resolution, thus making it feasible to develop a 2-D solver (which will...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- homogeneous self-dual embedding, an equivalent feasibility problem involving finding a nonzero point...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- basic optimization algorithm is the Method of Feasible Directions. The user must provide a main...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- shown to not have a feasible or optimal solution, or b) an optimal solution...