- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive technique allowing the investigation of possible causes...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- often required by law. Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a widely used methodology here, computing ... FTA, providing (1) efficient fault tree modelling via compact representations; (2) effective analysis, allowing...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- reliability block diagrams (RBDs) or fault tree analysis (FTA) — or a combination of both approaches...
PTC Windchill FTA
- Referenced in 1 article
- Software That Identifies Undesirable Events. Fault tree analysis (FTA) software plays an important role when ... product or system. By leveraging fault tree analysis tools, organizations can construct fault trees ... contributing events, PTC Windchill FTA provides the analysis tools required to help mitigate its occurrence ... product trial to experience powerful fault tree analysis software that offers complete integration with several...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- SHARPE, (Symbolic Hierarchical Automated Reliability and Performance Evaluator...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The ins and outs of the probabilistic model...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- UCLID (pronounced ”Euclid”) is a tool for analyzing...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- SPNP: Stochastic Petri Nets. The Stochastic Petri Net...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- The mathsat5 SMT solver. MathSAT is a long...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The nuXmv Symbolic Model Checker. This paper describes...