- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB. From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...